St Joseph's School Northam is seeking applications for the following position:
Early Years Teacher – Full-time, Fixed Term (Leave Replacement)
20 March 2023 or by negotiation
Special skills are needed and applications are invited from applicants who possess the following attributes:
- A Catholic teacher holding an Accreditation to Teach Religious Education (or be working towards).
- Able to demonstrate highly competent classroom management and learning area skills.
- Possess a sound knowledge of the Western Australian Curriculum.
- Understand the importance of developing positive relationships with children in order to cater for students’ needs.
- Be a creative, flexible and enthusiastic educator who understands and can demonstrate the importance of Technolgy being embedded and integrated into the classroom.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the need for both Explicit and Differentiated instruction within the classroom environment.
- Be an enthusiastic and cooperative team person who will work collaboratively with all teachers and the Leadership Team.
- Be able to work closely with the Parish and parents.
- Show initiative and participate fully in school activities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Hold relevant 4 year tertiary qualifications.
Applications close at 3.00pm Monday 13 March 2023
Applications must contain a cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria above and the School’s Application Form available below and be sent to email@example.com.
Relief Staff Information
St Joseph’s School, Northam is a Catholic co-educational School, in the picturesque Avon Valley, catering for the education of approximately 680 students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. St Joseph's School is situated off Great Eastern Highway and is just 90 km from the Perth CBD. The School has over 130 years of providing a caring environment and prides itself as a learning centre with programs to cater for all students.
Please click on the link below if you are interested in Relief Teacher work:
Please click on the link below if you are interested in Relief Education Assistant work: